Voice and Presentation
Richard has 25 years of experience helping people expand their voice in one-on one coaching.
You don’t need to be as handicapped as King George in “The King’s Speech,” to benefit.
Many people have booked in for help because a promotion has meant having to make presentations to small or large groups of people, and of course the “Book of Lists,” ranks fear of public speaking up there with death by drowning.
- Practise tools that deal with performance anxiety
- Discover your ‘power voice’
- Learn techniques for reaching and influencing your audience.
- Put more colour and range in your voice
- Learn how an awareness of breath can change things dramatically
- Enjoy the sensation of singing